From the moment you arrive, expect to be taken back in time by this charming, immaculately maintained and much loved home.
A front balcony with tree top views, four decent sized bedrooms, plenty of living space, formal dining and an open kitchen, this home has ample space for the entire family.
Step outside to soak up the tranquility and peacefulness. The large patio area overlooks a beautiful garden with fruit trees and a grapevine. This is the perfect place to sit and unwind after a hard days work.
Some of the stand out features include:
- 744sqm of land zoned R25
- Large space to the side of the home to accommodate a boat/caravan
- Double garage
- Gym/home office/storeroom leading off the garage
- New carpet and fresh paint
- Reticulated gardens
- Quality light fittings
- Reverse cycle a/c in lounge room & master bedroom
- Gas stove with additional wok burner
- Front westerly windows equipped with roller shutters
- Built in bar in formal lounge
- Separate formal dining
- Rear garden shed & water tank
This home is perfectly located within close proximity to local shops, public transport, hospitals and Murdoch University.
Don't miss out on a great purchase! Call Calnan Property on 9364 3999 to arrange a private viewing.
4 2 2