This beautifully renovated Leeming home boasts both practicality and style, with no expense spared.
A sophisticated kitchen equipped with all of the mod cons you could wish for. Featuring Ceasarstone benchtops, Blanco stone sink, Miele Integrated dishwasher and a brand new Miele Pyrolytic oven...you'll love preparing meals for the family in this kitchen.
The home features 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas and an outdoor entertaining area. Plenty of room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space.
Step out from the parents retreat onto the 8.8m wide balcony and enjoy views of Perth City. The owners tell me they have enjoyed watching the Australia Day Fireworks from the comfort of their own home! What a treat!
Standout features include:
- Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops & quality appliances
- Freshly painted internally & externally
- New flooring
- New dimmable LED downlights throughout (with remote control)
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned a/c
- Split system a/c
- Gas outlets for heating/bbq
- Renovated laundry
- Renovated ensuite
- Double garage with new automatic garage door
- New garden shed
- Low maintenance front & rear yards
- New driveway
Within close proximity to:
- Bull Creek Shopping Centre
- Leeming Primary School
- South Street
- Calley Drive Professional Centre
- Murdoch Train Station & public transport
- Fiona Stanley & St John of God Hospitals
- Murdoch University
- Southlands Boulevard
Don't miss out on making this gorgeous home your own. Call Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150 to arrange your private viewing.
4 2 2