Nestled on a spacious corner block that sits just one street back from Aquinas College, this charming 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey home is perfectly positioned for those wanting to be close to one of Perth’s finest schools early in the new year – as well families seeking a functional and versatile floor plan that can be set up any which way they like.
A splendid north-facing main frontage ensures that the house is well-lit on the inside, whilst a welcoming front garden courtyard and firepit complement a huge entry verandah that spans virtually the entire width of the residence. Inside, a large open-plan family and dining area is where most of your casual time will be spent and plays host to a lovely French bay window, a retro-tiled ornate fireplace, split-system air-conditioning and French-door access to the rear – plus double French doors that reveal a pleasant outdoor-entertaining courtyard and a shimmering below-ground heated swimming pool, next to a relaxing poolside deck.
A central kitchen leaves space for meals adjacent to it and features a double-door pantry, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, a powered appliance nook, an integrated range hood, Bosch gas-cooktop and oven appliances and a sleek white dishwasher of the same brand. There is also a separate office area next to the kitchen, with its own door leading outside and to the back garden. A high-producing vegetable patch down the side is quite simply an added bonus.
Also on the ground floor is a separate second lounge room off the entry, with a delightful bay window and a north-facing garden aspect as a result. The fifth bedroom next door has a ceiling fan and its own double French-door access to the front verandah – lending itself to being the perfect guest bedroom or even a future home office. A laundry-come-third bathroom can also be found downstairs and comprises of built-in storage, internal hanging space and a separate toilet and shower room, with floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Upstairs, the main sleeping quarters are headlined by a large master suite with a fan, ample built-in-wardrobe space, superb tree-lined inland views and a fully-tiled ensuite – shower, toilet, vanity, heat lamps and all. A fully-tiled family bathroom services the other bedrooms with its open rain shower, separate bathtub, toilet and powder vanity.
A plethora of lush local parklands can be found within easy walking distance of here, as can bus stops, St Pius X Catholic Primary School and even the Manning Memorial Bowling and Tennis Clubs at nearby Challenger Reserve. Throw in a very close proximity to Curtin University, shopping at Waterford Plaza, the freeway and the city and you have yourself a permanent family base for many years to come.
A timeless sense of comfort and convenience awaits you here – that’s for sure!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Double security-door entrance
• Solid wooden floorboards
• Carpeted upper-level bedrooms – inclusive of a spacious 2nd bedroom with a fan, ample built-in storage/robes, a separate WIR and a teenage-retreat or study area adjacent (also carpeted for comfort)
• Ceiling fans and BIR’s/storage to the 3rd/4th bedrooms
• Huge 4th bedroom – with plenty of space for clothes and toys
• Under-stair storeroom/walk-in cloak cupboard downstairs
• Second under-stair storeroom/cellar
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gorgeous French windows throughout
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Feature skirting boards
• Gorgeous chandelier light fittings
• Security doors elsewhere
• Solar hot-water system – with an instantaneous gas booster
• Heat-pump pool-heating system
• Bore reticulation
• Double carport – leading into a double lock-up garage
• Internal shopper’s entry, via the 5th bedroom downstairs
• Two side-access gates – one off each street frontage
• Spacious 770sqm (approx.) corner block with exciting subdivision potential
• Built in 1971 (approx.)
Call Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150 for more details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Solar Hot Water