This beautifully kept Melville home sits high along the curved green tree lined Coleman Crescent.
NOTE: This house is undergoing partial refurbishments and will be available from 8th June 2021. The photos may not reflect the eventual state of the house. These updates include the following:
* Removal of carpets and vinyl
* Floor sanding and polishing throughout
* Painting throughout
* Constructing of a 3rd Bedroom
* Tidy up of gardens and landscaping
Sitting high and proud, this home with easy-care gardens will make you feel at home before you walk through the front door. Light and bright, the entrance leads you to a large family room that overlooks the front yard. From here walk through to the kitchen with room for a dining table overlooking the streetscape and front of the property.
Have a boat or caravan? There is plenty of space to the side of the property for storing a boat or caravan behind gates. Attached to the house is also a large single garage with room for storage or tools.
- Three bedrooms
- One bathroom, two toilets (one in laundry)
- Large laundry (washing machine available)
- Room for a boat or caravan
- Secure parking
- R/C air-conditioning
- Fridge available
Please enquire within or call 9364 3999 to arrange a viewing.
* 1FORM applications will not be assessed until a satisfactory viewing of the property has been completed.
* Pets considered upon application
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes