Perfectly positioned within a quiet suburban pocket and with lush local parklands in every direction, this spacious 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence really is a wonderful place to live.
You don’t even have to step foot inside to be impressed, with a splendid leafy frontage protecting a hidden garden gazebo deck from the street – the ideal place to sit and relax in peace and privacy. At the rear, a beautiful below-ground swimming pool provides a picturesque backdrop to covered entertaining underneath a huge dome patio area with space for a pool table and dartboard (should you require it), stylish light fittings and a stainless-steel outdoor Gasmate kitchen, comprising of a built-in barbecue, sink, storage and quality tapware. Sprawling backyard lawns also play host to a swing and basketball hoop for the kids and are bordered by citrus trees, a raised herb and vegetable garden and a large garden shed for storage.
There is also secure garaging for up to the three cars, whilst a downstairs fifth bedroom doubles as a study, due to its position on the floor plan. Also off the entry, you are greeted by a functional L-shaped formal lounge and dining room, reserved for those special occasions and featuring split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and direct poolside alfresco access.
An open-plan family and meals area has a custom corner multi-person computer nook with a desk and storage, as well as patio access and a breakfast bar for quick bites. The adjacent kitchen is well-equipped with a double storage pantry, double sinks, glass splashbacks, a water-filter tap, a microwave nook, range hood, Gorenje gas cooktop/oven and a stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher.
Upstairs, all four bedrooms are newly carpeted – inclusive of a generous master suite with side-by-side “his and hers” double built-in wardrobes and access out to a fantastic large front balcony with glimpses towards Hugh Corbet Park down the road, a pleasant tree-lined aspect to wake up to and glorious sounds of the local birds singing. Both upper-level bathrooms have also been cleverly renovated, with the sublime master ensuite playing host to a feature rain shower, a second shower head, a vanity, toilet and heat lamps.
This outstanding property is nestled within the sought-after Applecross Senior High School catchment zone, is close to other top public and private schools (including Aquinas College), is easily accessible to the vibrant Riseley Street food, bar and coffee precinct, sporting facilities, the freeway, bus stops, Bull Creek Train Station, the river, the city and Fremantle and is just walking distance away from Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre and the amazing Hatfield Park around the corner. It’s time to finally live the lifestyle you know you deserve!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Double and single lock-up garages
• Internal shopper’s entry via the two-car garage
• Newly-renovated upstairs bathrooms – including the fully-tiled main family bathroom with quality tiling, a toilet, heat lamps, free-standing bathtub, a rain shower and bonus second head
• Modern kitchen light fittings
• 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms with walk-in robes and backyard/pool views
• 4th upstairs bedroom with front-balcony access
• Practical laundry with storage, internal hanging space, outdoor access and entry into the home’s 3rd bathroom – shower, toilet, vanity and all
• Under-stair storage
• Walk-in upstairs linen press
• New quality carpets throughout
• Solar-power panels with a 5kW SolarEdge HD Wave Inverter
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning upstairs
• Two split-system air-conditioning units in the downstairs living spaces
• Swann CCTV security system with thermal-sensing cameras
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Feature skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Side access to a lockable storage lean-to
• Spacious 708sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1984 (approx.)
For further information, please contact Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150.
5 3 3