Benefitting from a stunning elevated position with splendid inland views from its lush and leafy frontage, this outstanding 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is as solid as they come and offers comfortable and contemporary living for all involved.
There is also plenty of scope to add your own modern personal touches to this character-filled haven, setting you up for a lifetime of treasure memories. Frosted-glass folding doors off the entry reveal a carpeted front lounge that is warmed by a brick fireplace in the winter and enjoys a pleasant garden aspect from its gorgeous French bay window. It is also reserved for those special occasions, much like the adjacent formal dining room that seamlessly extends out to the backyard.
A large, tiled and functional kitchen sits central to everything and comprises of a Chef electric cooktop, a separate Simpson oven, a dishwasher recess, ample storage options and a hidden appliance nook behind folding doors. The carpeted open-plan family and meals area right next to it is where most of your casual time will be spent amidst timeless original brickwork, a corner pot-belly wood fireplace, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to an open entertaining pergola, sprawling established gardens and a tiered rear yard with some green grass up above it. There is plenty of room for a future swimming pool here, too.
As for the bedrooms, the pick of them all is a spacious front master suite – carpeted and featuring another French bay window by the garden, a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, a private ensuite bathroom and access out to a tranquil side courtyard-come-parent’s retreat where another open pergola doubles as the perfect place to sit and breathe in some fresh air. A powered workshop/storeroom off the double garage completes this wonderful package and will be sure to impress the budding tradesman of the house.
Stroll to the beauty of Phillip Jane Park, bus stops and even Banksia Park Primary School from here, with the spectacular Melville Glades Golf Club, Leeming Senior High School, major shopping centres, the freeway, other major arterial roads, Murdoch Train Station, Murdoch University, the St John of God Murdoch and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Fremantle and even the city only minutes away in their own right, adding to the convenience of living in this family-friendly neighbourhood. It’s exactly where you want to be – both now and for many years to come!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• High ceilings throughout
• Double-door entrance
• Ample built-in hallway storage space off the entry
• Large 2nd bedroom with carpet, a new split-system air-conditioner (less than one year old)
• Spacious and carpeted 3rd bedroom with a built-in robe
• Carpeted 4th bedroom – or the perfect study
• Separate bath, shower and heat lamps to the practical main family bathroom
• Huge laundry with a sewing bench, storage and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet – with space and potential to convert into a powder room if need be
• Double lock-up garage with a powered storeroom/workshop
• Feature ceiling cornices with charming ornate ceiling roses in the formal areas
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted Valet vacuum system
• Feature wooden skirting boards and door frames
• New security doors – less than 12 months old
• Security screens
• Gas hot-water system
• Fully reticulated – off a submerged bore
• Garden lean-to area for extra storage at the rear
• Huge 815sqm (approx.) block with wide double side-access gates
• Built in 1984 (approx.)
Call Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150 to arrange a viewing.
4 2 2