Everything you have ever wanted – and more – can be found right here, from within the walls of this fully-functional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Leeming home that offers a fantastic separation in living zones, as well as extra independent spaces to complement a versatile and flexible overall floor plan.
An external home office has the potential to be converted into a “granny flat” if need be, complete with two separate entry and exit points (for those of you running a business under your own roof), split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a powder room for good measure. A massive rear standalone games room/studio doubles as the perfect teenager’s retreat with an emphasis on entertaining complimented by quality tiled flooring, a kitchenette/bar with ample storage options, split-system air-conditioning, a fan and feature down lighting. In between the two lie a wraparound back verandah deck that overlooks a large sunken courtyard with a shade sail and trickling water feature.
Internally, a large and sunken front lounge welcomes you and is reserved for those special occasions with its high raked ceilings, a ceiling fan, shelving and wine racking – all overlooked by a formal dining room with raked ceilings of its own and direct access into a family room with matching ceilings, stylish light fittings, a fan and access out to the back deck. Stunning stone-transformation bench tops and splashbacks grace a charming kitchen and casual-meals area, along with a breakfast bar for quick bites, double sinks, character timber cabinetry, a water-filter tap, a Fisher and Paykel “Q” range hood, a five-burner gas cooktop, double Neff ovens, an integrated Panasonic Inverter microwave, a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher, a step-in pantry, double linen press and more.
The obvious pick of the bedrooms is a light and bright master suite at the back of the house, where low-maintenance wood-look flooring, a ceiling fan and a fitted walk-in wardrobe meet a newly-renovated ensuite bathroom, comprising of a rain shower, stone vanity and toilet. Servicing the minor rooms is a light-filled main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The lovely PJ Hanley Park, bus stops and even Banksia Park Primary School are only walking distance away from your front doorstep, with the spectacular Melville Glades Golf Club, Leeming Senior High School, major shopping centres, the freeway, other major arterial roads, Murdoch Train Station, Murdoch University, the St John of God Murdoch and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Fremantle and even the city all so easily accessible within a matter of just minutes. This is family comfort and convenience at its absolute finest!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Spacious walled front courtyard with decking, a secure intercom-operated access gate and easy-care reticulated gardens
• Double security-door entrance
• Automatic garage
• Self-contained home office, independent of the main house with a separate entry/exit, a powder room with a hand basin and CCTV door entry
• Large independent rear games room/studio with entertainment in mind and a separate TV aerial
• Marri wooden parquetry floors to the formal areas
• Slate kitchen and meals-area flooring
• New Australian-made wood heater in the family room
• Feature open fireplace to the formal lounge
• Master bedroom has direct access to the rear deck
• Tiled laundry with storage (including a broom cupboard), a separate toilet and outdoor access
• 5KW German solar inverter with 28 rooftop panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Internal and external CCTV security cameras
• Internal and external PIR security-alarm system
• Kocom A/V intercom system
• Freshly painted
• Feature ceiling cornices
• New Rinnai solar hot-water system with a stainless-steel header and new thermostats
• Security roller shutters
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• 3M window film on rear windows for extra security and peace of mind
• Powered garden shed, with a tool shed adjacent
• Concrete aggregate surrounds and driveway
• Low-maintenance 696sqm (approx.) block with side access to the rear
• Built in 1985 (approx.)
Contact Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150 for more details.
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels