Quintessential Fremantle style home constructed with locally quarried limestone & recycled brick and a welcoming bullnose verandah in the heart of Beaconsfield.
Situated on a green title block on 526sqm block, this timeless and tasteful family home comprises of 4 decent sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Gorgeous high pitched ceilings in the main living area with A Frame ceiling allow for splendidly light filled entertaining areas which overlook the stunning Mediterranean style backyard.
The outdoor entertaining area is surrounded by olive and fruit trees and overlooks the super stylish plunge pool surrounded by Greek stone and modern glass pool fencing.
Be sure to add this to your MUST view list.
Features & Benefits Including:
*1.5KW Solar Power System
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
*Cathedral ceilings above kitchen and lounge
*Customised kitchen with 900mm oven & cast iron hob
* Caesar Stone Bench tops & backslash
* Bi folding doors to the undercover Jarrah decking
* Tandem Double Carport
* New boundary Colour Bond fencing
* Fully reticulated gardens
* Gas boosted solar hot water system
* Tinted glass throughout for thermal insulation and privacy
* Fireplace/ Wood burner
* Monitored alarm system
* Stone staircase with wrought iron balustrade.
* Approximately 2.5kms to South Beach.
* Direct Bus Route to Fremantle (Approximately 7 minutes), Murdoch Uni & Train Station
* Walking distance to local Child Care Center
* Walking distance to "The Grocer & The Chef" green grocer with many continental options.
* Close to amenities such as Hairdressers, Beauty Salons, Bottle Shops, Physio, Pilates studio.
* Walking distance to "Freo Farmers Market"
* Walking distance to Parks and Playgrounds.
This gorgeous home won't last long! Contact Rhys Calnan for more details.
4 3 2