PLEASE NOTE: The property is currently tenanted. Please contact agent for inspection times.
Welcome to one of the finest residences available in Mount Pleasant. This stunning 2019 built home by Innova Luxury Builders gives off a chic and elegant vibe for the family that appreciates true quality craftsmanship.
From the green tree lined St Michael Terrace, welcome to this sumptuous family home abundant with natural light, voluminous entry and stairwell and multiple living areas.
This property is currently leased furnished with options, featuring
* High end home theatre system with 120 inch projector screen, 4k projector and latest Nvidia Shield Pro streaming device
* Lush green lawns, and easy care gardens
* Sleekly furnished dining with feature light fitting
* Quality designer kitchen featuring:
- Strip lighting
- Dual ovens with microwave function
- Induction cooking
- Large fridge recess with plumbing
- Separate, close-able Butler's pantry with double drawer dishwasher seamlessly built into the cabinetry and wash-up sink
- Large walk in pantry
* Downstairs bedroom with en-suite, and separate powder room
In addition this home also features:
- Blackbutt flooring, 600mm luxury tiling and negative detailing in ceiling for a sleek and modern look
- Alarm system
- Dual-zoned air-conditioning/heating with phone app and wall control touch pads
- Intercom system with screens both upstairs and downstairs
- Outdoor exercise track and golf putting green, for a convenient workout for those with busy schedules
- Reticulated lawns and gardens (lawnmowing included) In close proximity to:
- Deep water point and the river
- Queens Road shops and cafes
- Westfield Booragoon (formerly Garden City)
- Applecross senior high school (Zone)
- Mount Pleasant Primary School
- Riseley Square
- Public transport facilities
The list goes on... This bespoke 4 bedroom + study, 3 bathroom home presents a rare and unique opportunity. If you wish to view please enquire within or contact Rhys Calnan.
This home is currently leased for $1200 per week.
4 3 2