This family home located in a cul-de-sac is just a hop, step & jump from Melville Glades Golf Course & the Leeming Bowling Club and less than a 5min drive to local shops, parks, public transport & Banksia Park Primary School.
Built in 1994, this solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Webb Brown Neaves built home sits on an elevated 664 sqm of land. The house boasts a functional floor plan, large bedrooms and spacious living areas.
Special features include:
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining/study
- Open plan kitchen, family, dining & games room
- Gas cook top
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built in robes to remaining 3 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all 4 bedrooms
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas bayonets for heating
- Paved patio entertaining area
- Automatic reticulation
Ideal for the whole family...this home is a must see!
Call Wendy Logan on 0452 081 150 to arrange a viewing.
- Ducted Cooling
- Built-in Wardrobes